Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Sunken Treasure, LLC (“ST”), subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This site is © 2010 Sunken Treasure, LLC. All rights, including copyright, in this website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to ST, or otherwise used by ST as permitted by applicable law. To the maximum extent permitted under law, all text, images, downloadable files and other materials available on this site are protected by U.S. copyright law, various international treaties and other applicable law protecting text, images, downloadable files and other materials available on this site.
2. The contents of the orgasmicbirth.com website (the “Site”), such as text, graphics, images, information provided by ST or obtained from ST’s licensors, and other material contained on the Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Reliance on any information provided by ST or others appearing on the Site or other websites linked to the Site is solely at your own risk. THE SITE IS AN EXPLORATION OF ALTERNATIVE BIRTHING METHODS AND MAY CONTAIN HEALTH- OR MEDICAL-RELATED MATERIALS THAT ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT. IF YOU FIND THESE MATERIALS OFFENSIVE, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO USE OUR SITE.
3. In accessing the Site, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of ST. In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this Site, republish, “mirror”, “frame” transfer or otherwise make available to third parties this Site or any downloadable files or other material available on this Site, or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial home use, without ST’s prior written consent. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site. Certain sections of this Site may also contain additional restrictions as to use or access.
4. Use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the Site. ST reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
6. ALL MATERIALS AND INFORMATION INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” FOR YOUR USE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ST DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. ST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, RELIABLE, CORRECT OR COMPLETE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. ST DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE. NOR DOES ST WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES OR IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC AREAS. FURTHER, ST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH IT ARE FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER HARMFUL EFFECTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
7. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ST BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION ON THIS SITE (OR SITES LINKED TO THE SITE), EVEN IF ST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN MAIL OR OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE OR INTERNET SERVICE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
8. This Site may contain links to other World Wide Web sites provided by independent third parties (“Third Party Sites”). Where possible, ST will make clear where such links are being made. ST is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
9. The Site allows users to post, transmit or upload messages, comments, computer files and other materials (“User Content”). By submitting User Content to the Site, you: (A) grant to ST a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display such User Content including, without limitation, any User Content regarding your or your friends’ or family’s medical condition(s) or treatment(s); (B) grant to ST the right to use in any manner your personal name if submitted with the User Content; and (C) represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights in and to the User Content, and that the use of such User Content by ST will not violate any law or infringe upon the rights of any third party.
You acknowledge that ST does not pre-screen User Content and makes no representations whatsoever concerning the User Content. Under no circumstances shall ST be liable in any manner as a result of any User Content or your transmission or use thereof or reliance thereon. Moreover, ST shall have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any Content and User Content from the Site in its sole discretion at any time without notice.
10. You agree that you are solely responsible for your use of and reliance upon the Site, your actions on the Site, and your submission of User Content to the Site. You further agree: (A) not to use the Site in any manner or for any purpose that violates applicable local, state, national, or international laws, regulations or rules; (B) not to post material, nonpublic information about any person or company nor to post any information with the intent to manipulate the market for or value of any security; (C) not to post any knowingly false or misleading statements; (D) not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity and not to submit User Content altered to conceal the true source of such User Content; (E) not to use the Site to collect or harvest personal information, including, without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Site; (F) not to submit any files containing viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses, corrupted files, or any other similar materials that may damage or corrupt the data, software or hardware of others; (G) not to attempt in any way to interfere with or disrupt the proper functioning of the Site nor to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site; (I) not to submit any User Content for the purpose of advertising or offering any products or services; (J) not to post, upload or transmit any unsolicited “spam,” “junk mail,” or “chain letters”; (K) not to post, transmit or upload any material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party; and (L) not to post, transmit or upload any libelous, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
You further represent, warrant and covenant that any and all personal information that you provide to ST in connection with the Site, or any user registration required by the Site, is and shall be current, complete and accurate. Moreover, you covenant and agree to maintain and update this information as necessary to keep it current, complete and accurate.
ST, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether any User Content or activity is in violation of the provisions of this Section, and may take such corrective action it deems appropriate, including without limitation terminating your access to the Site.
12. These Terms and Conditions, and all matters relating to your use of this Site, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, State of New Jersey, without regard to choice of law principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Bergen County, New Jersey, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey with respect to such matters.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
We guarantee our commitment to respecting and protecting your online privacy.
This includes your need and your right to know what we do with the personal information you share with us. It also guides our policies regarding the management of this data, including how the information is collected, processed, and for what purposes.
We may disclose non-personally identifiable aggregated user data, such as aggregated gender, age, height, weight, and usage data gathered from our tracker (without the inclusion of a user’s name or other identifying information) on the website, available to the public, for purposes of comparison and inspiration. We may also disclose this data to other third party organisations, approved by us, for research and commercial purposes.
Every time you visit our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement.
If you log in to access your account and / or make comments, we will register these visits with the information you provided when you registered and as given to us by the third party login providers as detailed in the registration process. We reserve the right to use this information to moderate comments and access to commenting if needed. We will never sell your data, you won’t get spam because you have registered with us.
We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to develop the site and content around our users’ interests.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
WordPress: Our websites runs the popular WordPress CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, and whether you have logged into WordPress. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for athttp://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook, Google+, GitHub and Pinterest. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.