Back to Books
$25.00 Add to cart
Bengkung Belly Binding Webinar
Bengkung Belly Binding with Midwife Yesie Aprillia
Yesie Aprillia is a midwife, lecturer, and coach of gentle birth in Indonesia. She is Klinik Bidan Kita’s owner, a clinic that woman and babies oriented and continuously uses and promotes gentle birth as a labor method. As a Founder of Keluarga Gentle Birth (the community for supporting and empowering women), Yesie is a part-time and guest lecturer at several universities in Indonesia, both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. As a midwife, Yesie also has a “balance in gentle birth class,” specifically designed to empower mothers and fathers to prepare for the birth. Yesie is also a Doula certified by DONA International and Loving Mother.Bengkung or Stagen is considered an ancient way of healing. This product’s primary function for the postnatal mother is to make the mother feel warm and comfortable. Other than that, Bengkung can also help with the healing process after delivery. This below are a few benefits of Bengkung: – Bengkung can make you more aware of your body and posture, especially when you are breastfeeding your little one. This tool can also help to make your breastfeeding process more comfortable. – Help prevent or treat Diastasis Recti, support your spine and prevent back or waist pain. – As a pregnant woman, you can use Bengkung to help if you have a low hanging pregnant belly. The important note is that this is not a sliming tool though Bengkung or Stagen can indeed make your body appear slimmer. Many factors can help you to recover after delivery, such as a balanced diet, regular exercise, breastfeeding, and getting enough rest. It’s essential to take care of yourself after delivery, both mentally and physically. The first 40 days after delivery can be a deciding factor of your condition in the future as a parent.
$10.00 Add to cart
Birthing Bliss: Your Guide to Becoming a Doula Ebook
The Birth Bliss Ebook provides a comprehensive guide for those interested in becoming a doula.
Here are some of the key topics that readers will learn about:
- The importance of cultivating meaningful connections with expecting parents and fostering an environment of trust.
- The holistic approach that doulas bring to childbirth, which encompasses the emotional, psychological, and spiritual dimensions of birth.
- The impact of fear on childbirth and how doulas can help reduce fear and anxiety to create a more joyful and empowering experience.
- The clinical benefits of doula-supported birth, including reduced use of interventions, greater satisfaction with the overall experience, and more positive long-term memories.
- Pleasure practices that doulas can incorporate into their practice to enhance the birthing experience for their clients, such as relaxation rituals, sensory comfort, and nurturing nourishment.
$10.00 Add to cart
The Big O Book
It's not a Myth, It's a Movement!
In this eBook, you’ll:
- Understand why pleasure is rooted in science
- Gain tips for creating your own pleasure plan
- Feel confident that birth is more than pain
- Know that you'll be preparing for all that birth has in store
Are you ready to see all that is possible in birth?
There is so much more available to you!